I know my business is an “essential service” or “permitted service” for Level 4 lockdown as listed in Table 1 of the Regulations issued on 29 April 2020 and I need the required certificate and permit/travel documents.
- Lawfully obtaining essential service certificates for your company –
R980 excl. VAT
- *Essential services document travel pack for employees –
R480 excl. VAT per employee
* Travel pack includes certificate, attorney letter and documents needed for verification.
I have read the Regulations issued on 29 April 2020, but I am not certain if my business is an essential or permitted service.
- *Consultation with specialist attorney –
R3,250 excl. VAT
- Additional steps will be quoted on a case by case basis.*This is where your business case is complicated, including legal interpretation, regulatory escalation and/or motivation as to whether your business does indeed qualify to operate during the current level of lockdown.
I have read the Regulations issued on 29 April 2020, but I am a sole proprietor and need to register a company with CIPC before I can obtain an essential or permitted service certificate.
- CIPC company registration and lawfully obtain essential/permitted service certificate –
R3,250 excl. VAT.
The announcement of a phased lockdown based on risk levels has left many companies in the dark on whether they fit the criteria of essential services and/or permitted services which enables employees to return to work from 1 May 2020. As such, we recommend you follow a proactive approach based on lawful compliance with a clear and proven strategy – especially with uncertain regulations and enforcement. Now is not the time to put your company and staff at risk. Our comprehensive offering ensures we are not taking risks with our clients inadvertently breaking the law and/or risking their livelihoods. Please click here to access the list of rules and regulations for companies during the phased lockdown. Please note that we are experiencing a high volume of applications at this time and as such we cannot take calls nor advise on your case over the phone. Your case will only be considered once you submitted your details on the contact form at the bottom of this page. NB: We are only assisting companies that are operating as an essential/permitted service during the current level of lockdown period. We DO NOT assist with permits for individuals (must be obtained at police station).